When dining at Lulu Kitchen & Bar in the New Normal
Given the current environment and the loss of our seating capacity please be considerate and understanding of our policies. We appreciate your support!According to the new mandate from NYS, our dining room must be empty and closed by 10pm. Thank you for understanding.
• All guests entering building must wear mask.
• When walking throughout the property, guests must wear a mask.
• Please maintain 6’ social distancing from other guests at all times.
• Reservations will not be honored 10 min past original reservation time, no exceptions. Please plan ahead for parking and traffic.
• A $50 per person charge will be charged to the CC on file should a you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice.
• A $75 per person charge will be charged to the CC on file for all reservations that do not show up.
• Please be considerate of our capacity restrictions and others that may be waiting to sit.