When dining at Lulu Kitchen & Bar in the New Normal
Given the current environment and the loss of our seating capacity please be considerate and understanding of our policies. We appreciate your support!
• All guests entering building must wear mask.
• When walking throughout the property, guests must wear a mask.
• Please maintain 6’ social distancing from other guests at all times.
• Reservations will not be honored 10 min past original reservation time, no exceptions. Please plan ahead for parking and traffic.
• A $50 per person charge will be charged to the CC on file should a you cancel with less than 12 hours’ notice.
• A $75 per person charge will be charged to the CC on file for all reservations that do not show up.
• Given the our limited seating capacity, we must try to make up some ground by ‘turning tables’ For this reason, Lulu Kitchen & Bar will not be serving dessert this summer.
• Please be considerate of our capacity restrictions and others that may be waiting to sit.